We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind as per Australian Consumer Law. Although you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped you from buying the item if they had known about it.
- is unsafe.
- is significantly different from the sample or description.
- does not do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time.
Please keep your proof of purchase — e.g. your receipt.
Your piece of gym equipment comes with it’s own warranty terms and conditions. When you purchase your equipment a copy of the Suppliers Warranty terms will be supplied for your reference.
- Send us a quick email with a photo or video to show us what the issue with the equipment is.
- 95% of the time we will issue a replacement part to be sent to you which will resolve the issue very quickly!
- If there is a major problem with a piece of equipment, we may issue a replacement item.
- Please note that some brands warranties may differ.
- Please note that you must contact us within 3 days of receipt of delivery if there is an issue upon receipt of your equipment.